About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

To my best friend on her wedding day...*


To my best friend on her wedding day
Today is the day you married your best friend
The one who knows how to make you smile
The one who knows all your secrets
The one who knows all your ups and downs
And Still love you now more than ever
The one you decided to be your partner through life
In Times of good and times of bad
I remember when we were little, how we always pictured the knight and shining armour prince on his white horse…
How he rescue the princess in distress
Life isnt a fairytale but who said we cant write our own love story..
From today one is the paper and one is the pen together you both can create a story that never ends

Wishing you both all the love in the world and blessings from above
© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. This poem I wrote to a friend that I dearly love for her wedding day...*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts