About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Toma mi mano ... Te Quiero




Standing there seeing you on the edge

Youre trying so hard
Taking every step everyday
How ever, you feel so scared
Not sure, of what the future holds
Close your eyes and just let the music fill your heart
Can you see the stars tonight It is forming your name
Lets go there tonight I heard there is no pain
Toma mi mano
Ill keep you safe
Lets go to that place
Ill be strong to keep you close
We can sit at the river and watch the water flows
Toma mi mano
Its all you have to do
The sky is the perfect blue
The sunset is the perfect light tonight
Tengo miedo you whisper to me
Hold you close and whipered back I know
And promise to never let you go
I took the last step standing next to him on the edge
He looked at me and said
Toma mi mano Te Quiero*
© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts