About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Letter from my King…*


I have created you for my glory

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are mine!
You were made in my image.
I chose you when I planned creation.
You were not a mistake, 
for all your days are written in my book.
Simply because you are my child 
and I am your Father.
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
I love you with an everlasting love.
I am also the Father who comforts you 
in all your troubles.
When you are broken-hearted, 
I am close to you.
One day I will wipe away 
every tear from your eyes
And I'll take away all the pain 
you have suffered on this earth.
And nothing will ever separate you 
from my love.
I am able to do more for you 
than you could possibly imagine.
I Love you my child
With all my Love your
                        DAD
© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts