About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One Wish butterfly...*


Its you…
I have heard your voice once
You told me to hold on to what I believe in
Not knowing where or how
Running through the shadows of my own world
Searching for a light that one word of hope

I have seen your eyes once
There was so much life
The window to your soul was so beautiful
Dreaming you would take me there just one more time

I heard the beat of your heart once
Missing the way you could make mine skip a beat
As you hold me close both arms raped around me
But you said you had a journey… to catch a burning plunging star
Standing at the same place where we said our good byes
Still chasing my hope the one wish butterfly...*
© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts