About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Minutes, days, hours...*



As I lay my head down to sleep you are on my mind
The minutes passing feel like days and the days start to feel like for ever baby
Closing my eyes to see your face with eyes so blue
And a heart so true
One smile that makes a difference
To everything I do
Just looking at you seeing your face makes me love you even more
One voice I long to hear
Whenever I am happy
Or need you near
When ever my days turn grey
I know seeing your face can light up my day
If there is one happiness, one Love
From which I never want to run
It’s you, my very special love
My world, my life…
My hearts only desire
I will Love you now until forever

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. First poem I wrote for a friend... Who wants his girl to know she means the world to him...*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts