About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A FRIEND... MY FRIEND...*



A friend…My friend…*




A friend is some one who can make you see a rainbow 
At the end of every storm
And then lights up your heart 
With that warm feeling 
A friend is some one who can pick you up
When you fall 
A friend always just know
How to say the right words at the right time
My friend always told me…
The more you get hurt the stronger you get
My friend knows me inside out 
My friend I will never trade in for anything in the world
My friend…
My friend can turn my grey skies in to blue
My friend will climb the highest mountain 
Will run the longest race just because 
He know I would do the same for him
Cause My friend loves me just the way I am…*

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts