About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Kiss from an Angel...*



I have searched high and low

Every where I go
I just couldnt find that one perfect kiss to sent to you
Across the mountains high and low
Near the sea
Nothing there for me
Just before I felt like there are no such thing as a perfect kiss
An Angel voice
Whisper to me
Through the air
Gave me a challenge if I dare
Take a hand full of sand and blow it in the wind
In the sand that remains in your hand an answer, you will find
…… A kiss that is sent from heaven, A kiss from up above
A kiss that is very special from someone that you Love
A Kiss from an Angel
A kiss from your heart
A kiss that can be felt even when you are miles apart*

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts