About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Teardrops of an Angel…*


Teardrops of an Angel…*
I catch a teardrop in my hand
I look up at the sky
Heaven is crying tonight
Do you remember what you write?
In that letter that night
It was about a year ago
You explained the way you look at the stars
You said it made you forget about your scars
You told me the story of the Angel,
Who made a promise to always protect,
And watch over the one she loves
And when the Angel cried
Heaven opens up the sky
And make us hear her tears fall to the ground
How she longs to be with him
However, both of them are living in different life’s of time
The one she loves must be crying too
To know she is up there
Watching over him just like she has promised
And he can’t even stop her tears
That keeps on falling to the ground
I catch a teardrop in my hand
It is only in the time of sand

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts