About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

7 Years...*


A wise man once told me
7 Years is all it take to get to the point of no return
I believe now the wisdom in his voice
If I knew then what I know now
I would have made a few different turns
However I don’t regret one day, that has changed my way
Why is it that me, you, as a person give up to soon
It’s mostly those who are so close, to strike Gold who is giving up so soon
No one said it was going to be easy
And no one said it would last forever
Look back 7years from now…
The friends have changed
Your love has changed
Your home might have changed
And your heart has changed
Your perspective of life has changed
Your life has changed
And the way you love… Has changed
3X7+3= Tomorrow is a new page
I might have 7 unknown days
You Might have 7 unknown months
And we might have 7 unknown years
However there will always be someone above
Wiping away the tears with love
No matter what 7 years hold
I promise no winter will be to cold…*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts