About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL...*




With flowers in her hair
you go down on your knees and say a little prayer
still so little and pure
cant believe how the time has fly
feels just like yesterday I could hold her in one hand
cant believe my baby girl is all grown up now
Looking at her watching her walk into the big world
Thoughts come across my mind.
I remember the first step she ever took
the first word she ever spoke
the first smile no Dad can forget
But look at her now spreading her wings like a eagle ready to take the world by surprise
Its just a pitty I wont be here with the next sunrise
But shell always be Daddys little girl* 



© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts