About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'M YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE...*


I’m yours and you are mine

I wanted to be like you
I wanted everything
I’m sinking slowly so hurry hold me
So I can see where you go when you’re gone
So lonely inside so busy out there
All you ever wanted was some one to care
All I have left is a prayer to spare
Take me away from here, Show me the way around your heart
The feeling in my heart It’s so real
No words can explain what I’m feeling
I want to be there in the morning when you wake up
And at night when you drift away
Hold me close and never let go
Close your eyes can you feel it too
The way our hearts beat together as one
Tell me what your thinking
Cause my heart is sinking
Like a rock
I’ll go where ever you want to go
Cause you’re my Angel
When I’m with you time stands still,
Don’t you dare run away with my heart
That wont be smart
I’ll give you everything , I’ll go every where you want to go
You are already mine
Your mine for now and ever and ever
Cause I’m yours and you are m
ine



© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts