About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ANGEL FRIEND...*




This is a feeling no one can explain 
If tomorrow never comes 
I would love to have one wish
That would be to sent a kiss to heaven
Just to let you know wait for me 
My time on earth is not run out yet 
But will be joining you as soon as the time has come
Every time you smiled the whole world lite up
One smile is all I needed to start my day 
You where always there to give never to get 
Never once you asked for anything back
Such an Angel God sent to earth to be my Guardian friend
The time we had was amazing 
Always a happy thought when I think of you 
Only Time will tell when we would be together again
Some one once told me there are Angels for every person on earth 
And they are called friends 
And the friends are those without wings
They go to heaven before you do
So don’t be to blue 
Cause you’re an Angel friend too…*



© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts