About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MAGIC LAND...*


Magic land…*
Close your eyes
Can you see the fireflies?
They cure pain from goodbyes
Hold my hand as I take you to another land
Where all your dreams can come true
This is where I fell in love with you
Can you hear the music?
Feel your heart go with the beat
Don’t you just feel complete?
When ever life feels like a race
I would just close my eyes
Did you see the butterflies?
Each one of them carries a secret
You can only hear a whisper with your heart
Open your mind and let the magic start…

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts