About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I wish I could...*




I wish I could…*

I wish I could protect the friends I love and care for.
 But they are only human everyone wants to feel like they belong.
 Everyone wants to feel like they could be loved.

Wish I could stop the tears that's soon to fall...
Wish I could stop the pain...
But from this all you could only gain!
A wise friend once told me the more you get hurt the stronger you get.

If I could warn you,
my words wouldn't matter, you wouldn't want to hear the words...
Your in a world were no one but you exist. It feels grate, doesn't it...
No I don't blame you... Don't get me wrong, all I want for you is to be careful... If its ment to be so then let it be.... 
I would celebrate every moment with you! 
You are only human. You have the right not to be judged and to be happy! 

That's all I want for you
But right now I don't think you have a clue... 

(To be continued.....)


© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts