About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOOT STEPS OF THE HEART...*



Footstept of the heart*
I needed sunshine
But got rain
I'm getting tired of all this pain
I was heading in the wrong direction
Couldn't even look at my own reflection
It was like walking in a stormy weather
Day and night
Night and day
Then it was time to say good bey
Hello new word
Hello!
Welcome to the new feeling 
Listen and you can hear the new song
Its my favorite song
Listen to the rhythm of your heart
Its called... A rainbow after the storm
A new day has come
How amazing to be alive
Follow the footsteps of your heart
And you can get to that part!


© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts