About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO...*


All you have to do….

Call me when the sun stops shining
Hold me when you start feeling alone
Call me when the rain cannot stop falling
Hold my hand when you are close
Whispers in my ear when you have a secret to tell hold my body close to yours
When I am laying next to you
Tell me tomorrow looks better
When I have tears in my eyes
And when I laugh
Say you like to laugh with me
And when I want to be alone
Tell me you would like to sit by my side
Ill keep our memories like a foto album
Cause while the clock are still ticking
Ill forever love you
Now until the end
When I’ve met you, my life has then only began

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts