About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MAN IN THE MASK...*


Man in the mask…*
I could have gave you my heart 
But scared it's gonna be rip apart
I could give you my soul
But scared that could leave me with another hole
I could have gave you everything your heart wanted. 
But for now your only a memory that's haunted me for a while
Walk a mile 
I'm so tired of your smile
Wish you would get rid of that mask
If only you would ask
I could break the chains
But you're afraid of stopping the pain
Cause in your heart is where it only rains...
I could have save you
I could have 
But still its not good enough
You still to tough 
To let a girl walk in your life
Still struggling to get rid of the knife
But give that to another night wife
Now all I have left is memories of a man in the mask


© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts