About Me

My photo
Live everyday as it could be the last, Love as if you have never been hurt, and dance because everyday is a new beginning...*

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

SOMETIMES...*


Sometimes…*
Sometimes we get second changes
Sometimes we never make it pass the first
Why do things happen when it does
When you say it doesn’t matter when it does
Sometimes we never see the warnings
And the voice in your head tells you not to go
Really makes me wonder why it happens to me

Just when you think you only have no where to run I’ll be there
An angel always arrives on the spot no matter how long it takes for him to get to you,
In the end he will find you…
Keep holding on
Nothing is gonna change unless you want it to

You think you know me
it was hard for me living in the shadows of someone else’s
life
don’t feel sorry for me
till I ran away
there are more to me than you see
until I reveal the shadow of me

© Copyright 2011 Lizette Fourie. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts